Bribe?

I hurriedly drove my son to attend a taekwando test, therefore I jumped the queue n also broke the traffic light rule. Unfortunately, just right in front was a traffic police. I had to stop at the side of the road.

Firstly, he asked for my driving license. Then he told me about my wrong doings. I admitted my mistakes but he wanted me to follow him to the police station.

But we were in a hurry. So I said, "Tak apalah! Saman saja!" He was surprised and he reduced my wrong doings to just one, ie, 'melanggar lampu merah'.

I wonder why he didn't want to saman me in the first place????

Bribe????

Comments

  1. nak cari duit minum kopi, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. way the go! saman saja lah, so what. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mayb but got once, d police didn't saman me cos it was puasa month woh..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog