space traders

In Hong Kong Disneyland, the Buzz Lightyear attractions are a series of Tomorrowland video-game-inspired attractions based on the Disney film Toy Story 2.


the space traders-
space craft architecture







A life-size Buzz Lightyear greeted us as we walked into the ride.

Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin was named the 2004 Disney Magazine Reader's Choice Award winner for Best Magic Kingdom Park Attraction for Young Kids.

a space cruiser vehicle
the maximum score is 999,999


The attractions use a third-generation Omnimover system, and are combination of a shooting gallery and a dark ride.

Initially, I thought I would just accompany my girl in this ride but it turned out I was enjoying myself shooting away at the targets. I managed to score better than my girl. She was impressed and said, "How come you know how to shoot?"


Comments

  1. Buzz Light Years not my cup of tea. I love the Pooh one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Toy Story...missed it and the time back then. The songs are nice as well for the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting story from them. I hope can visite anyway Disney near Paris, perhaps...
    Servus and have a nice day
    Kvelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too liked Buzz Lightyear when we were at Disney World several years ago. I also like the Dumbo ride but not Space Mountain!! My son rode that one over a dozen times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hie Buzzlightyear! Toy Story 3 is coming. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toy Story is good for children and adults. Parents should really support animated films.
    UP is a good one.
    Thanks for the posting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think you really had a fun trip there ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good shooting!

    Now forward to infinity & BEYOND!



    Aloha, Friend Wenn


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, little girl found out that Mummy is a heroine after all. Ain't she proud?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice shots! Disneyland is a fantastic world!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just came back from disney hk too! I love buzz light years, my husband get 61K points for shooting the baddie-boss.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like Toy Story! You must have enjoyed yourself being like a child again, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry can't access to the video missed out on the buzz buzz thingy. TQ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun post to see, and love Toy Story!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Used to love Toy Story, now no more... ;p

    ReplyDelete
  16. kids would definitely love this attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wenn: My grandson loved the ride when he was in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is also my son's favourite ride - must have gone on it at least 10 times during our stay there.

    overall, it was a nice break for the family - not to far away & not too expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog