KL Central

When I reached KL Central, I just walked out from the station
and I had a good look at the surroundings.

That's the exit.


An awesome view of the ceiling.


A view before I stepped down the stairs.


The Food Plaza is there. But I didn't go and have a look.


One of the shops..The Cocoa Trees.


I waited near the exit and I could see the LRT.


Got a ticket to Jalan Universiti LRT station.


That's the RapidKL.


Took the LRT.


View from inside the LRT.
The TMnet building..looks like a shark's fin :)


What is this building?


This?


In a short while, I reached my destination.



Comments

  1. I missed KL sentral. Used to be here often during my university days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, TM Building looks like shark fin to you?? hahaha~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people say the TM building look like a sharp blade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good experience! It has been sometimes that I don't get to visit this place!^-^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog