Bird shit


This morning, I hurriedly parked my car at the motorbikes' parking place as all the parking lots were fully booked. I quickly scraped the parking ticket and displayed it at the dashboard. At that instant, I hesitated. Would I get a compound for parking at the wrong place?

Well, I dismissed the possibility and eagerly got out from my car. I walked with speed as it was hot too. Just about a short distance along the roadside, I felt something on my left thumb. Oh my gosh, I had bird shit! Not only on my thumb but also on my right thigh. Luckily I had worn a thick pair of jeans.

Without further thoughts, I grabbed a piece of paper on the ground and scraped those shit away from my jeans. But it was awful. I quickly rushed into the travel agency office and asked the travel agent if I could use their washroom.

I tried to wash away the shit with water but unfortunately, there wasn't any tissue papers. When I walked out, my travel agent asked if I had parked my car properly. I felt that it was like a warning to me.

I rushed to my car and I saw an empty parking place just beside me. So I parked my car there and I felt much better. Luckily I still had two pieces of tissues in my car.

Then I headed back to the travel agency office. I paid for all the necessary stuff and I felt that I was lucky to have an effficient travel agent. She even got my trip to LCCT booked.

In a nutshell, bird shit is not unlucky after all.

Have you ever got bird shit on you before?


Comments

  1. lucky LUCKY YOU!

    Aloha from Waikiki


    Comfort Spiral

    ><}}(°>


    ><}}(°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky it wasn't on your head.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be a blessing in disguise...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. wenn, someone wrote about bird shit too last night..i forgot who.. and i commented i kena before too, on my hair and shoulder!!! yucky!

    but u r blessed..hahaa.. going for a trip.. enjoy yourself.. i come see u next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh bird shit is HOT! I mean I read another bird shit story at another blogger ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far none our their missiles are able to be homed on me. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are those bird shit acidic? :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. funny, the shit was not smelly and I didn't feel itchy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have had unfortunate bird poop incidents in the past. Sometimes, I would use an umbrella as head cover when my car's parked under tree tops where those birds abound.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One time a guy I knew was walking to a outside table to eat lunch with his plate of food and the bird shit right in the food! No joke! He did not eat lunch that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got once before on my hair and dripped to my chest. It was terribly smelly. But can't remember if any unlucky / lucky things happen that day. haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog