Fast n Furious

We hardly go for a movie as a whole family. My husband dislikes movies. Practically, he will sleep through the movie.

The last time we went together was a year ago. He slept soundly in the theatre.

This time, my staff persuaded him to watch as he promised that it would be a very exciting movie.

So two days ago when I asked my husband if he wanted to join us for "Fast n Furious". He said ok. I got my girl to get those tickets yesterday to ensure our seats.

Off we went for the movie this evening. He seemed to be enjoying the movie very much. For the first time ever, he didn't sleep through..


Comments

  1. with all the adrenaline pumping in the movie, i can't see why he can fall asleep yeah?? haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - These is the best validation or credit for these movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this time he was fully awake..

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a good start...haha!

    betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i belum watch this! must go watch :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't know but I don't quite like this franchise...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. If love story then I will sleep...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cinema...I have not been there for more than 4 years..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope his snore will not wake up the person next to him haha..with this action packed movie if he can still sleep I rest my case he should be grounded to remain at home haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't imagine how anyone can sleep thru an action movie.

    guess he did not watch the Terminator or Predator series before?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe... your husband same like mine, mine used to sleep in during the movie outing unless it's a great movie!^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. well, he usually will sleep but NOT this movie. It was exciting for him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have not not watching movie with my husband for almost 3 years (since Sarah is here).
    My husband love movie and me, "so so"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog