ETS delayed last Friday

Last Friday, my girl told me that she would take the 10.45am ets and expected to reach Ipoh by 1pm. So I rushed to the railway station way past 1pm. When I reached there, my girl was no where to be found. When I enquired at the counter, the ticketing officer told me that there was no news from the management. Guess the train must be delayed.
Well, in the morning on that day, my handphone was soaked in water that spilled from my untighten tupperware. It happened because I threw my handphone and the tupperware into my bag that I was carrying to the shop. So you can guess it..my handphone was almost dead. It kept telling me to insert my SIM card.

Because of that, I couldn't communicate with my girl. It seemed that she was calling for an uncountable times.

When I checked in at the counter again at 2pm, I heard that the train would delay for 2 hours. That meant that I had to wait for another hour. During that waiting time, I played with my handphone and tried to read the messages from my girl. But it kept on refusing but I kept on persisting trying to revive it..

Finally, my handphone came back to life. I quickly called my girl. She told me that the train had no electricity when they reached Tapah. So at the meantime, she and the other passengers had to wait for a bus to ferry them back to Ipoh. In that case, I told her to call me again when she reached.

When she reached Ipoh, it was already 4.30pm. She was late for almost 3 and a half hour!

What an experience for her! 



Comments

  1. What's ets? Where to catch the train in KL? KL Sentral kah? Delays...biasalah. By plane, also always delayed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. train delay?? what's new for KTM??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the problem with ETS.. no current means problem.. Elin was also delayed 3 hours late at night.. gosh.. if chasing for flights, then habis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ets is the new train from perak to kl one? Didn't know it's this bad, such long delays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah, our not so reliable public transport

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor girl. when it rains it pours. of all time, ur fon had to be drowned on that day and u two can't contact each other..

    ReplyDelete
  7. So don't take our unreliable train service. I have been in one of them and suffered terribly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear...what a day. Hope it won't happen again. Is your phone ok now?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That must have been really stressful! I hate delays and of course I hate it more if the handphone is not working!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slight delay is biasa.. i think.. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bet it's a very bad exerience for you too. Losing contact like that

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh... pay for unreliable service.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog