My facebook page

I have been working at my husband's shop for four years already. Initially it was tough as I switched my profession from being a teacher to a business person.

I understand that my husband was under stress initially. That's why he always scolded the workers including me. Of course I was not happy but I always tried to be cool. It came to a certain stage that I almost quit. But thinking otherwise, I still stay on till now.

At present, things have gone on well. He hardly scolds us anymore. Maybe he has changed since his eldest brother talked to him. I had complained to his brother who is a PR in Australia.

Since I'm happy working, I might as well create a new page for my husband's shop. I hope you would just take a look and 'like' my page. I would be very grateful..

Here's the page:
http://www.facebook.com/ChangJiangEnt

Thank you...

Comments

  1. Like! You live in Ipoh!? If I go holiday in Ipoh, can visit you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. liked! good effort to bring the business to cyberworld! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ecl, you can call me when you are in Ipoh. Anytime..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, i thought you are the Lady Boss??

    ReplyDelete
  5. but great that you are so supportive of your Boss..

    ReplyDelete
  6. things are of course tough at the beginning as there are many things to sort out..

    ReplyDelete
  7. but then having to maintain the business is not easy either..

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess there's even more to do and to think how to improve..

    ReplyDelete
  9. just like what you are doing now.. a facebook fan page!! wow~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's pretty impressive.. so are you going to update this page more often with promos and contest??

    ReplyDelete
  11. I considered myself a normal staff as I do almost anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. and the next thing you do is perhaps sending marketing SMS to your customers?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aiyah, wenn!! you broken my streak of comments~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will definitely post more about promotions and contests. SK, hope to see u at my page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry, I didn't know u kept coming in..

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow..so many comments for the very first time from the same person..Thanks, SK!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry, Betty..guess it's just for Malaysian and Singaporean.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I started FB in the hope of transfering my blogs, soon my ex students who I have not seen for almost 35 years found me, Now I am "wasting" my time FB an blogging.

    I went to a seminar, they teach us to 1: choose the fights,
    2: choose the timing
    3: choose the place.

    I told my husband this, he is always saying, I am forever saying not the right time,.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thx, Ann. We should always try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog