Busy 5 May 2013

I got up as usual in the morning. I quickly took my bath and then put the candle on my Mother's day cake. Sang a song for myself but without any wish. Then I started cutting the cake and distributed evenly to 3 people: my neighbor who kindly let me park my car near her house, my girl's nanny who willingly kept all her soup's meat for my two dogs and my beautician's who always provides free monthly facial mask for me. Lastly, some for my girl, my boy, my husband and myself.

Happy early Mother's Day! 
My girl in Australia told me to go ahead with it. 
Initially I wanted to keep the cake till next Sunday which is the actual day.

A piece of cappuccino tiramisu cake for myself.


Then I quickly headed to the school nearby to cast my vote..

 
 That's my girls' and my boy's primary school.

Went straight to check my name and got the 
number of the room where I could cast my vote.

Finally I got it done..
I was happy as I had exercised my rights to vote.

My left index finger was nicely painted.


I headed to the shop before 1pm as I had planned to have a lucky draw for my shop's facebook Mother's Day Contest.

A lucky number was drawn.

No.7 is the lucky winner.

Congratulations to Eva Hen.


Comments

  1. Good evening Wenn,

    What a busy day you had! Congrats to Eva Hen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to be able to share the cake with so many people. I guess the cake is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be staying up tonight to find out all the results before you sleep? May be a long wait. Good night to you. Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!!!
    Happy Early Mother's Day to you!!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also want to grab this opportunity to greet you a happy mothers day

    ReplyDelete
  6. our election day will be on May 13... errr.. i don't vote... I failed to register my name on time.. so maybe I will participate on 2016 election

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you were allow to take pictures at the voting place...

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard a mother's day song, is there any?
    haha well as i told you before, on you recent post
    that cake looks great

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice you are indeed generous huh!
    giving neighbors meals was kinda our tradition
    whenever there's a celebration here

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohh you have voted huh! well too badfor me i failed
    to register myself as a voter, i missed 2 election as of
    the moment hope next will be my first

    ReplyDelete
  11. we'll be having ours in a week time i guess
    we also has those indelible ink! haha
    that's too hard to remove right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a great day and happy blogging wenn
    take care always and god bless

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy cake! Love the SR cakes... went for two pieces on Saturday when my kids were back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cake looks yummy!

    And congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Dear I miss many of your post again this time... Will be your prompt commenter, trying my best k..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Early Mother's Day wishes to you Wenn.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice looking cake. Happy Mothers day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, so you are celebrating Mother's Day by yourself?? how nice huh, it seems you are finding a cake for every occasion to celebrate~~ now that's how happy your life is huh?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. yeah, everyone who has voted was happily showing their left index finger with the incredible ink.. BTW, is that ink on your finger washable??

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning Wenn

    Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your neighbour is really good to let you park near her house. Frankly its hard to find lor.

      You are also considerate coz you asked her permission first. some wont bother. they will just simply park

      Delete
  21. Congratulations Eva Hen!! What a lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You finger was well painted! I had a shock to see mine being spilled all down to my palm!!! That crazy woman who painted my finger needs to be sent to take lessons for manicure and pedicure.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This GE13 was the first time I ever got involved with campaigns for 2 politicians! I was really stressed by all the nonsense of the rivals slinging mud at each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW one of my bosses won the Parliament seat for Teluk Intan. So please keep this in your memory in case someone needs his help someday.

      Delete
  24. I have been eating cakes all my life and used to be crazy over Black Forests but not anymore. Now I like Tiramisu esp with a bit alcohol added in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog