Welsh Castle

25 Nov 13: 
On our way to Wales, we made a stop to snap some pictures of the magnificent Welsh castle.
the awesome one..
Everyone of us was given a red t-shirt. We were supposed to wear it and take a group photo. I was already wearing a red Scotland t-shirt so I just held it.
But no... it wouldn't look good if I just held it for the group shot. So I wore it over. The tour guide took our photos and promised to email to everyone of us. But till now, I haven't received it....

It was sunny but it was actually very cold....


Comments

  1. Beautiful and awesome sceneries !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wenn,

    What is the full name of this castle? I like how well they preserve the castle. You look good in red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait to see the group photo when u receive it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that's indeed a magnificent castle!! but you were just taking photos from afar outside?? were you being brought in or nearer for a visit??

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, how nice you were all given a free t-shirt!! that's a very nice gesture.. haha, but the tour guide has not emailed you the photo?? what about the printouts, i thought there is always one for packaged group tour..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful castle and views indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to get a free tshirt.. red some more..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next time should take it with different cameras, cause sometimes people forgot, I've been through that experience many times!!! =.=!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever idea to get everyone to dress up the same to make the group photo nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have friends living at Swansea in Wales and still wondering if I should visit them as they told me it's a boring place. They would rather look up for me in London.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wales castle, i'm missing those scenery there~ >.<

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a nice castle! And that red shirt, all of you must be easily spotted, =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog