My weekend fun

My friend in Taiping whose daughter got married yesterday had invited some of us to the wedding dinner held at the Flemington Hotel. 

My mum, my girl and I hopped into my Ipoh friend's car to the place.

The dinner was supposed to start at 7pm but it was late. Started at about 8pm and lasted for about 3 hours.

Our friend, the bride's mum, surprised us by inviting us to the stage to dance with her. She managed to persuade us. We danced to the beat of the music and we had so much fun!

My friend was so sporting as she led us to the dance.


After about half an hour, we had to move on to our next program.
We had birthday celebration for both of our KL friends while 
listening to oldies sung by the singer at the 'Old Days' in Taiping.
See, my mum was enjoying herself too!



The next morning, we gathered again at the casual market for breakfast.
I had curry noodles which is my all-time favorite.


It was a hot day but it didn't deter us from trying the tandem at the lake garden.
We paid RM5 each for half an hour. 
It was my first time cycling the tandem with my friends.


We had an awesome fun time!

Before my three friends continued their journey back to KL, we had a tea break at Kong Heng Restaurant in Ipoh.

It was my pleasure to treat my KL friends and also my Ipoh friend with her hubby who drove us to Taiping.


Comments

  1. I like the bicycle, easy for me as I don't know how to ride a bike, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very simple. My friend who doesn't ride a bike sat on the center seat.

      Delete
  2. That tandem looks like a lot of fun! Sound like a great day! We could use some of that hot day here right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very hot day and we braved it for sure.

      Delete
  3. So nice of you to include your mother in your weekend activities. She sure is happy to be with her daughter and granddaughter. Thanks for sharing the info about tandem bicycle for rent at Taiping Lake Garden. We tried that in Tai Chung so it would be nice to do so in Taiping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, mum was so alert that night. Normally she goes to bed early. She had her share of fun.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Really a fun weekend. We dont get to see such bikes around here. I dont know how to ride but would love to go on one with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have yet to ride the bike yet... So hot these days rather stay at home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can see that you had a great night yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, you had a very eventful weekend and I can see you enjoyed yourself very much hanging out with your friends from KL.. I like that bowl of curry, looks so good.. did you grow up eating them in your hometown??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I had fun definitely.
      I simply love curry noodles wherever I go.

      Delete
  8. You are so sporting to go up the stage to dance! I would be shy to do that.

    I like that cycling tandem vehicle. This is good for small family and close friends to have fun together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sort of give face to our friend.
      True, so much fun with close friends and family.

      Delete
  9. The bicycle is so cute, don't think i seen this kind of bicycle before...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the food, saw the bike in FB, I love the bike immediately.. Never tried that before, but I guess it shold be fun..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see that you have a good time and fun-filled event in Taiping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I can see all of you had a wonderful fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow..you guys really had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Memories of 2017

Angry Birds

Play Quantum Leapfrog